Personal Gen Sites
Baird, Ely D.
Cunningham, Franklin A.
Dodd, William B.
Gaither, J. W.
Johnson, James W.
LaForge, Pierre A.
Sanders, James F.
Walker, John H.
Watkins, James H.
Webb, George B.
Wilks, John E.
Wilks, John E. - 2
Submitted by Carol J. Bowman
Here is the information from H. S. Smith Funeral Home in Caruthersville
(letter dated 29 Mar 1979):
Louisa McIntire was born in Indiana on 25 Jul 1865 and died in Micola, Missouri on 4 Jan 1932. She was buried in Little Prairie Cemetery in Caruthersville, Missouri.
Signed by Lucille Smith Fike
H. S. Smith Funeral Home
808 Ward Avenue
Caruthersville, Missouri 63838
Here is the full information on Louisa McIntire:
1. Her full maiden name was Hethelda Louisa Williamson (Hethelda after her maternal grandmother, Hethelda Irwin Prather).
2. She was born 25 Jul 1865 in (probably) Knox Co., IN. (Her parents md. 1862 in Knox Co., IN, and were still there in 1870.)
3. She was the daughter of Randolph Williamson and Minerva Jane Prather.
4. She was first married to Leroy Fields on 30 Oct 1886 in Daviess Co., IN. He died on 21 Jan 1888 in Daviess Co., IN.
5. Her second marriage was to my great-grandfather, William McIntire, on 13 Aug 1890 in Daviess Co., IN. He died on 23 Jun 1897 in Daviess Co., IN. She never married again.
6. She had three daughters: Lula McIntire Franklin (Fred and Lula Franklin are also buried in Little Prairie), Minta McIntire Wicker, and my grandmother, Olive Myrtle McIntire Tallent.
7. Louisa Williamson McIntire died on 4 Jan 1932 in Micola, Pemiscot, MO. The State of Missouri claims to have no record of her death.
First Families in Pemiscot, Missouri
Denise Woodside, Pemiscot County, MOGenWeb Coordinator ©2016 - All rights reserved